Marine Vessel Spring Checklist
Summer is just around the corner and it’s time to begin thinking about preparing your boat for the water. Taking care of these things before the season will allow you to make the most of your time on the water when it gets warm enough.
Here is a little checklist to jumpstart the readiness of your marine vessel.
- Check the running lights. Make sure all connections are clean and tight. If need be, replace bulbs.
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide alert systems.
- Check boat coating. If your paint coating is out of date, get an international marine coating to help with preventative maintenance.
- Analyze the raw-water intake strainer. Look for cracks and corrosion.
- Inspect for leaking at the trim cylinders, hoses, hydraulic steering pumps and rams. If the O-ring is leaking, get it replaced.
- International marine coatings
It’s never too early to start getting your boat ready for the season!